Posted by admin
on Feb 2, 2012 in Diabetic Recipes
| 21 comments
As it is commonly known to many across the globe, there are a number of people, who have been discovering the fact that both Indian and Chinese food is the best amongst the cuisine available. With Indian takeaway and Chinese takeaway, you are getting the convenience of taking your favorite meal from a reputed restaurant to your preferred location. Most of the options available in these cuisines come with high amount of food, which can satisfy your hunger to the maximum. They will never leave you lethargic or hungry, which is a common scenario with other takeaway options. Other than these, there are a number of health benefits of Indian and Chinese Takeaway as well:
Most reputed restaurants (serving Indian Cuisine) offer an opportunity for food lovers to enjoy a healthy Indian meal at the place of their choice with Indian Takeaway. The health benefits, while opting for such cuisines includes:
- Curcumin, which is a common ingredient in most of the curries, has been considered an agent good enough for blocking and even shrinking tumors.
- Another common ingredient in curry, Ginger contains Zingerone, an anti-oxidant, which helps in the reduction of pain involved with arthritis.
- Coriander, also common to most curries, helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- Allicin, also commonly present in curries, is useful for boosting immunity.
- Indian Gooseberry is also known for being an effective agent against diabetes control. By including a drink in the takeaway including Gooseberry, you will find pancreas stimulating better and secretion of insulin also taking place.
With Chinese takeaways from reputed restaurants, you get food, which is cooked with an intention to provide health benefits.
- Poly-unsaturated oils are used in the preparation of Chinese cuisine over there.
- They do not use any ingredients, which are milk-based (cheese, butter and cream).
- Meat used in Chinese cuisine is used in moderation. Hence, it avoids an intake of high levels in cholesterol and animal fat. These are considered authentic Chinese Food.
- You can make a great difference in your meal by ordering Chinese dishes with proper nutritional value. Vegetables and dishes with Chicken/beef can be a considered a good choice. Opt for cashew beef or chicken and broccoli, rather than going for fried dishes like sesame chicken.
- Again, you can replace fried rice (rich in carbohydrates and cholesterol) and replace it with brown rice.
- The presence of sodium-full soya sauce in Chinese Takeaway makes it a healthy option. Some of the
- Chinese cuisines also include Cinnamon. Studies have proven that only a half tablespoon is good enough for having a control over the blood sugar level and improving the insulin sensitivity. This effectively reduces your weight and in the process, makes you less vulnerable to any heart disease.
Both Indian and Chinese Takeaways, as already mentioned, have a lot of options available everywhere to make sure that you are not disappointed, in case you are on the lookout for a healthy meal.
Tags: chinese food, health food, healthy food, indian food
Leave a Reply